This course will introduce participants to the basics of wastewater treatment plant modeling. the course will help answer the following questions:
- What is Modeling?
- How can I use a process model to help me run my plant or design plant upgrade?
- How do I carry out a succesful modeling project?
- What should I consider when selecting a process simulator?
- Andrew Shaw, Black & Veatch
- Bruce Johnson, CH2M HILL
- Leiv rieger, Universite Laval
- Imre Takacs, Envirosim Associated Ltd.
- John Copp, Primodal Inc.
A passing score of 70% or higher is needed to successfully complete this course for CEUs. The recommended CEUs for this course are 0.15 or 1.5 contact hours.