Order No: M110074
Publisher: WEF, American Water Works Association (AWWA), and International Water Association (IWA)
Published jointly by WEF, AWWA, and IWA, the updated 4th edition of this manual continues its goal to establish units of expression that are universally understandable and readily comparable for all design, operation, and performance factors. The manual was written for engineering professionals familiar with water and wastewater treatment concepts, the design process, and the regulatory basis for water and wastewater control. Published by WEF, AWWA, and IWA. Soft cover. 108 pages. 2011.
The manual reflects current design practices of water and wastewater engineering professionals and focuses on particular sectors of the water and wastewater industry including:
· units used with water treatment systems,
· standard units for water and wastewater conveyance systems,
· units used with wastewater treatment systems,
· units used with facilities associated with the support of treatment systems, and
· units used with water reuse systems.
This publication is available to members & customers outside the U.S., its territories, Canada, and Mexico by ordering through www.portlandpress.com.
Select a quantity between 1 and 99. If you would like to order more, please change the quantity in the shopping cart.