Order No: WPM814
Publisher: WEF Press
This publication offers proven methods to help you take on toxic, concentrated, and polluted wastewater. Complete with illustrations and tables throughout, this comprehensive, authoritative guide contains up-to-date information on significant treatment studies, efficient control processes, and the latest regulations. Divided into two sections covering planning and managing industrial wastewater pretreatment processes and design, operation, and procurement of industrial pretreatment facilities, respectively, this Manual of Practice equips you with the know-how for treating and removing industrial wastes of all kinds by providing detailed descriptions of pretreatment processes, design criteria, and process performance. This is the only reference you'll need to perform effective wastewater treatment operations. Published by WEF Press. Hard cover. 600 pages. 2008.
Available as an ebook from Amazon, Apple, and Barnes & Noble. Click here to order the Kindle Edition from Amazon.com today!
- Discharge and Disposal Regulations
- Wastewater Sampling and Analysis
- Industrial Wastewater Survey and Characterization
- Wastewater Treatability Assessments
- Industrial Wastewater Characteristics and Approach to Wastewater Management
- Management Strategies for Pollution Prevention and Waste Minimization
- Flow and Load Equalization
- Solids Separation and Handling
- Removal of Fats, Oil, and Grease
- pH Control
- Removal of Inorganic Constituents
- Removal of Organic Constituents
- Process Instrumentation and Control
- Project Procurement
This publication is available to members and customers outside the U.S., its territories, Canada, and Mexico by ordering through www.portlandpress.com.
Select a quantity between 1 and 99. If you would like to order more, please change the quantity in the shopping cart.