Order No: WPM410
Publisher: WEF Press
Facilities, whether public or private, must be both effective and efficient. Automation and the use of instrumentation is a key technology to competitiveness.
This Manual of Practice is designed to improve plant productivity and efficiency for increased competitiveness. It fully examines the selection of instruments, controllers and computers, installation procedures, and sizing of final control elements. Published by WEF Press. Hard cover. 295 pages. 2006.
Available as an ebook from Amazon, Apple, and Barnes & Noble. Click here to order the Kindle Edition from Amazon.com today!
- The Business Case for Automation
- What Is a Complete Automation Design?
- Process and Instrumentation Diagrams
- General Characteristics
- Final Control Elements
- Control Panels or Stations
- Connectivity Options for Process Control Systems
- Automatic Process Control
- Functionality of a Process Control Systems--Interfacing with Humans
- Process Controllers
- Process Control Narratives
- Advanced Applications for Wastewater Treatment
- Instrumentation and Control System Specifications
- Instrumentation Maintenance
- Instrumentation Training and Troubleshooting
This publication is available to members and customers outside the U.S., its territories, Canada, and Mexico by ordering through www.portlandpress.com.
Select a quantity between 1 and 99. If you would like to order more, please change the quantity in the shopping cart.