|Contrasting traditional methods with the many leading-edge choices in clarifier design approaches, this text establishes criteria and protocols for decision-making. Clarifier Design is meant for potential buyers evaluating clarifier effectiveness for their particular situations, for vendors wanting to demonstrate the superiority of their designs, for designers creating new variations or products or for anyone who needs to compare the many types and configurations of clarifiers that are available and in use.
Clarifier Design is the most complete and useful treatise available on wastewater clarification. Its demystifying explanations will help everyone approach the process and its technologies with more understanding, confidence, and clarity. Published by WEF Press. Hard cover. 704 pages. 2005.
Available as an ebook from Amazon, Apple, and Barnes & Noble. Click here to order the Kindle Edition from Amazon.com today!
- Primary Clarifier Design Concepts and Considerations
- Rate & Wet Weather Clarifier Design Concepts & Considerations
- Secondary Clarifier Design Concepts and Considerations
- Tertiary Clarifier Design Concepts and Considerations
- Mathematical Modeling of Secondary Settling Tanks
- Field Testing
- Circular Clarifiers
- Rectangular Clarifiers
- Clarifier Performance Monitoring and Control
- International Approaches
- Interaction of Clarifiers with Other Facilities
This publication is available to members and customers outside the U.S., its territories, Canada, and Mexico by ordering through www.portlandpress.com.
Select a quantity between 1 and 99. If you would like to order more, please change the quantity in the shopping cart.