Order No: WPM404
Publisher: WEF Press
This comprehensive reference covers the latest techniques and materials for high-demand trenchless technology methods. Offering practical procedures, details on new tools and techniques, and analysis methods that can save pipeline owners, municipalities, and utilities thousands of dollars in costs and weeks of surface disruptions, this valuable resource offers dig-free answers that will help planners and engineers:
- Locate and assess the condition of existing pipelines
- Plan, design, and implement trenchless construction and renewal projects
- Manage, assess risks, and prioritize underground pipeline and utility assets
- Choose from a number of useful trenchless technologies
- Apply field-tested analysis to projects
- Manage social costs, environmental concerns, and safety issues
- Get need-to-know answers on soil compatibility of trenchless construction
- Discover the latest pipeline advances in equipment, methods, and materials for water, wastewater, gas, and oil applications
- Learn trenchless construction methods, such as microtunneling, horizontal directional drilling, the pilot tube method, pipe ramming, horizontal auger boring, pipe jacking, and utility tunneling
- Learn pipeline renewal methods, such as cured-in-place pipe, pipe bursting, sliplining, close-fit pipe, underground coatings and linings, panel linings, sewer laterals, localized repairs, modified sliplining, thermoformed pipe, and manhole renewal
From need-to-know information on construction methods to design guidelines and regulatory help, Trenchless Technology is a priceless working tool for engineers tackling the dual challenges of aging infrastructures and new environmental mandates. Edited by Mohammad Najafi, Ph.D., P.E. Published by WEF Press. Hard cover. 448 pages. 2004.
Save 25% when you purchase all three books in the Trenchless Technology Series!
Trenchless Technology: Pipeline and Utility Design, Construction, and Renewal
Trenchless Technology Piping: Installation and Inspection
Trenchless Technology: Planning, Equipment, and Methods
This publication is available to members and customers outside the U.S., its territories, Canada, and Mexico by ordering through www.portlandpress.com.
Select a quantity between 1 and 99. If you would like to order more, please change the quantity in the shopping cart.