Order No: WPM401
Publisher: WEF Press
This comprehensive manual of practice provides both basic theory as well as practical hands-on coverage relating to the application of GIS technology. Written by a team of international experts, GIS Implementation for Water and Wastewater Treatment Facilities offers utility-focused tools for evaluating, strategizing, designing, obtaining optimum results, maintaining, upgrading, and much more. As a complete guide to GIS implementation for water and wastewater treatment facilities, this manual includes guidance on coordination and integration of collection systems, pumping stations, holding tanks, on-site equipment, and individual dischargers.
For readers contemplating or moving through the process of GIS implementation in water and wastewater utilities, this is the most complete and authoritative reference available on the subject. Published by WEF Press. Hard cover. 300 pages. 2004.
- The Value Proposition of Geographic Information Systems
- Geographic Information Systems Planning
- Outline: Data Conversion and Database Development
- Enhancing Productivity Through Applications Development
- Geographic Information Systems Data, Software, and Hardware Maintenance
- Change Management
- Related Technologies and Systems Integration
- Technology and Obsolescence Management
This publication is available to members and customers outside the U.S., its territories, Canada, and Mexico by ordering through www.portlandpress.com.
Select a quantity between 1 and 99. If you would like to order more, please change the quantity in the shopping cart.