Order No: W090036
Publisher: WEF Press
The new edition provides up-to-date guidance on the oversight of wastewater collection systems, including gravity sewers, pumping stations, force mains, and other sewer conveyance-related facilities. This authoritative volume offers strategies for developing a comprehensive asset-management program that encompasses capacity, management, operations, and maintenance (CMOM) principles as well as the business, engineering, human resource, and communications aspects of a wastewater collection systems project. Published by WEF Press. Hard cover. 272 pages. 2009.
Available as an ebook from Amazon, Apple, and Barnes & Noble. Click here to order the Kindle Edition from Amazon.com today!
Table of Contents
- System Operations and Maintenance
- Information Management
- Collection System Assessment and Capital Improvement Planning
- System Design Considerations
- Construction Contracting
- Public Policy and Community Relations
- Budgeting and Financial Planning
- Safety, Standard Procedures, Training, and Certifications
- Emergency Preparedness and Security
This publication is available to members and customers outside the U.S., its territories, Canada, and Mexico by ordering through www.portlandpress.com.
Select a quantity between 1 and 99. If you would like to order more, please change the quantity in the shopping cart.