Order No: W090020
Publisher: WEF Press
Fully revised and updated, this authoritative volume offers the most comprehensive information available on maintenance, repair, rehabilitation, and replacement of existing sewers. This definitive guide from the Water Environment Federation and the Environmental and Water Resources Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers covers sewer evaluation and monitoring, sewer rehabilitation methods and materials, and quality assurance. The Third Edition features new material on tools and procedures for pipe evaluation, infiltration and inflow problems and detection, rehabilitation materials and methods, and effective repair techniques. Detailed and up-to-date, this is a must-have resource for all sewer system professionals. Developed by WEF and ASCE. Published by WEF Press. Hard cover. 260 pages. 2009.
The Third Edition covers:
- Current regulations and guidelines
- Capacity-, structural-, and maintenance-related problems
- Site inspection and testing
- Methods of structural evaluation, including closed-circuit television, sonar, and laser-based scanning
- Sewer flow monitoring and sewer system hydraulics
- Infiltration and inflow source detection
- Selection of sewer rehabilitation methods and materials
- Evaluation of sewer rehabilitation effectiveness documentation, quality assurance, and return-on-investment
- Systematic Approach to Evaluation and Rehabilitation
- Methods of Structural Evaluation
- Methods of Hydraulic Evaluation
- Infiltration/Inflow (I/I) Source Detection
- Selection of Sewer Rehabilitation Methods and Materials
- Effectiveness of Sewer Rehabilitation
This publication is available to members and customers outside the U.S., its territories, Canada, and Mexico by ordering through www.portlandpress.com.
Select a quantity between 1 and 99. If you would like to order more, please change the quantity in the shopping cart.