Order No: STG407
Publisher: ASCE, EWRI, Water Environment Federation (WEF)
Nutrient removal is being required at many plants throughout the United States, Europe, and Asia. Virtually all of the plants use biological processes for nitrogen, phosphors, and/or ammonia removal. Operating a biological nutrient removal (BNR) process can be complex and requires a high level of operator involvement and knowledge.
Containing 100 problems and solutions, lists of conversion factors, an acronym list, and a glossary, this study guide is a valuable resource for operators, engineers, consultants and regulatory agency staff. Published by WEF and ASCE. 110 pages.
This study guide is a companion resource for Biological Nutrient Removal (BNR) Operation in Wastewater Treatment Plants, MOP 29.
Save 10% when you buy the MOP 29 and Study Guide Set.
- Overall Process Considerations
- Nitrification and Denitrification
- Enhanced Biological Phosphorus Removal
- Combined Nutrient Removal Systems
- Models for Nutrient Removal
- Sludge Bulking and Foaming
- Chemical Addition and Chemical Feed Control
- Sludge Fermentation
- Solids Handling and Processing
- Laboratory Analyses
- Optimization and Troubleshooting Techniques
- Instrumentation and Automated Process Control
- Optimization/Troubleshooting Table
- List of Acronyms
- Conversion Factors
This publication is available to members and customers outside the U.S., its territories, Canada, and Mexico by ordering through www.portlandpress.com.
Select a quantity between 1 and 99. If you would like to order more, please change the quantity in the shopping cart.