Order No: R70203
The second edition of Water and Wastewater Calculations Manual provides step-by-step calculations for solving a myriad of water and wastewater problems. Designed for quick-and-easy access to information, this revised and updated Second Edition contains over 110 detailed illustrations and new material throughout. Written by the internationally renowned Shun Dar Lin, this expert resource offers techniques and examples in all sectors of water and wastewater treatment. Using both SI and US customary units, the Second Edition of Water and Wastewater Calculations Manual features:
- Coverage of stream sanitation, lake and impoundment management, and groundwater
- Conversion factors, water flow calculations, hydraulics in pipes, weirs, orifices, and open channels, distribution, outlets, and quality issues
- In-depth emphasis on drinking water treatment and water pollution control technologies
- Calculations specifically keyed to regulation requirements
- New to this edition: regulation updates, pellet softening, membrane filtration, disinfection by-products, health risks, wetlands, new and revised examples using field data
- Streams and Rivers
- Lakes and Reservoirs
- Fundamental and Treatment Plant Hydraulics
- Public Water Supply
- Wastewater Engineering
- Illinois Environmental Protection Agency's Macroinvertebrate Tolerance List
- Well Function for Confined Aquifers
- Solubility Product Constants for Solution at or near Room Temperature
- Freundlich Adsorption Isotherm Constants for Toxic Organic Compounds
- Factors for Conversion
Published by McGraw-Hill. Soft Cover. 945 pages. 2007.
Check out these other calculation handbooks and manuals:
This publication is available to members and customers outside the U.S., its territories, Canada, and Mexico by ordering through www.portlandpress.com.
Select a quantity between 1 and 99. If you would like to order more, please change the quantity in the shopping cart.