Order No: R70202
Publisher: McGraw Hill Professional
The only hands-on reference of its kind, the Handbook of Environmental Engineering Calculations equips you with step-by-step calculation procedures covering virtually every aspect of environmental engineering. Designed to give you quick access to essential information, the updated Second Edition of this unique guide now presents the latest methods for solving a wide range of specific problems, together with worked-out examples that include numerical results for the calculations.
Written by a team of environmental experts from both the private and public sectors, this easy-to-use reference provides you with complete calculations for water quality assessment and control¿solid waste materials and air pollution control. Filled with 200 helpful illustrations, the Second Edition features:
- Hundreds of detailed examples and calculations with fully illustrated steps
- Calculations covering every aspect of environmental engineering
- Both SI and U.S. customary units presented throughout
- New to this edition: new sections on fuel cells and air toxic risk assessment
Published by McGraw Hill Professional. Hardcover. 1000 pages. 2007.
- Calculations of Water Quality Assessment and Control
- Solid Waste Calculations
- Air Pollution Control Calculations
- Air Toxic Risk Assessment
- Fundamentals of Fuel Cell Technologies
Check out these other calculation handbooks and manuals:
This publication is not available outside the U.S., its territories, Canada, and Mexico. For a list of WEF publications that are available, check out www.portlandpress.com.
Select a quantity between 1 and 99. If you would like to order more, please change the quantity in the shopping cart.