Order No: W100061
Publisher: WEF Press
This resource offers complete coverage of pure fixed-film and hybrid treatment systems, along with details on their design, performance, and operational issues. The manual discusses factors that affect the design of the various processes, appropriate design criteria and procedures, modeling techniques, equipment requirements, and construction methods. Operational issues associated with each type of process are presented, including potential problems and corrective actions. Real-world case studies illustrate the application of the technologies presented in this authoritative volume. Published by WEF Press. Hard cover. 604 pages. 2010.
Available as an ebook from Amazon, Apple, and Barnes & Noble. Click here to order the Kindle Edition from Amazon.com today!
Table of Contents
- Biology of Fixed-Growth Process
- Trickling Filter and Combined Trickling Filter Suspended-Growth Process Design and Operation
- Rotating Biological Contactors
- Moving-Bed Biofilm Reactors
- Hybrid Processes
- Biological Filters
- New and Emerging Fixed-Film Technologies
- Effluent Filtration
- Development and Application of Models for Integrated Fixed-Film Activated Sludge, Moving-Bed Biofilm Reactors, Biological Aerated Filters, and Trickling Filters
This publication is available to members and customers outside the U.S., its territories, Canada, and Mexico by ordering through www.portlandpress.com.
Select a quantity between 1 and 99. If you would like to order more, please change the quantity in the shopping cart.