Order No: W100060
Publisher: WEF Press
WEFTEC 2010 Best Seller!!
This manual provides comprehensive information on biological and chemical methods for nitrogen and phosphorus removal from wastewater. This resource covers environmental and regulatory issues and provides an integrated approach for combined nitrogen and phosphorus removal, including details on ammonia and dewatering liquors treatment. Natural treatment systems are also discussed in this definitive guide. Published by WEF Press. Hard cover. 664 pages. 2010.
Read more about this book in the May 2011 issue of the e-newsletter WEF Highlights. In the article Nutrient Removal, MOP 34 task force chair Bruce Johnson discuss the science behind nutrient removal.
Available as an e-book from Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Click here to order the Kindle Edition from Amazon.com today!
Table of Contents
- Nutrients and Their Effects on the Environment
- Regulation of Nutrients in the Effluents of Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Overview of Nutrient Removal Processes
- Principles of Biological Nitrogen Removal
- Nitrogen Removal Processes, Configuration, and Process-sizing Criteria
- Chemical Phosphorus Removal
- Biological Phosphorus Removal
- Sidestream Nitrogen Removal
- Structured Process Models for Nutrient Removal
- Troubleshooting for Full-Scale Nutrient Removal Facilities
- Aquatic Natural Treatment Systems
This publication is available to members and customers outside the U.S., its territories, Canada, and Mexico by ordering through www.portlandpress.com.
Select a quantity between 1 and 99. If you would like to order more, please change the quantity in the shopping cart.