Order No: W100059
Publisher: WEF Press
The manual presents an overview of the information technology (IT) systems, practices, and applications most relevant to utilities. This resource covers strategic planning, IT program development, project management, infrastructure, security, organizational issues, success factors, and challenges. Six real-world case studies highlight specific technical details and illustrate the concepts presented in this authoritative guide. Published by WEF Press. Hard cover. 344 pages. 2010.
Available as an ebook from Amazon, Apple, and Barnes & Noble. Click here to order the Kindle Edition from Amazon.com today!
Table of Contents
- Business Drivers and Information Technology Systems and Applications
- Information Technology Planning
- Developing an Information Technology Program for a Municipal Agency
- Information Technology Capital Project Management
- Information Technology Systems-Processes and Practices
- Information Technology Security
- Organizational Aspects of Information Technology
- Critical Success Factors and Key Future Challenges for Information Technology in Water and Wastewater Utility Projects
- Case Studies
This publication is available to members and customers outside the U.S., its territories, Canada, and Mexico by ordering through www.portlandpress.com.
Select a quantity between 1 and 99. If you would like to order more, please change the quantity in the shopping cart.